Welcome to the first episode of the Peaceful Respite podcast, a new show about Japanese video games. In this episode Brett introduces the show, talks about what he has been playing, and goes over some news.
Games Brett has been playing:
- Indivisible Prototype
- Metal Gear Solid
- Valkyria Chronicles 1 PS4 remaster
- new Valkyria Azure Revolution game
- Dragon Quest Heroes on Steam on December 3rd
- Gravity Rush PS4 physical release
- PS2 emulation on PS4
- Bloodborne The Old Hunters DLC released
- What goes into localizing a game
- NeoGAF post on what goes into localization: http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=186431762
- Indivisible Campaign: http://support-indivisible.com
The intro and outro music is Come and Find Me by Eric Skiff.
Thanks for listening, and have a peaceful respite.